Is it Time to Replace My System?
Here are a few telltale signs that indicate it's time to consider replacing your HVAC system, or that it's time to improve the performance of your overall system. It may be time to call Carmichael Heating & Air Conditioning to help you make a change if:
- Your heat pump is more than 10 years old.
- Your furnace or boiler is more than 15 years old.
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs.
- Your energy bills are going up.
- You are facing an expensive furnace or heat pump repair.
- You would like to improve the comfort level in your house.
- You would like to improve your indoor air quality.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider replacing your older HVAC system to newer, modern, energy-efficient system:
- Increase your home comfort.
- Money saving high efficiency – Your investment can pay for itself.
- Precise temperature control.
- Clean, purified air free of odors, allergens, bacteria, viruses and chemicals.
- Humidity control.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
- Increase your home's value.
- Reliable heating and cooling all year long.
- Manufacturer-backed warranties.
- Easy to use.
- Attractive appearance.