Comfort Club Service Plan
Carmichael Heating & Air Conditioning's exclusive Comfort Club membership offers our customers peace of mind during the heating and cooling seasons and helps keep your system running at peak efficiency year around. Benefits of our exclusive “Comfort Club” membership include:
- Quality Service. We employ some of the best technicians in the Muskegon area. Our Technicians are friendly, competent, well-trained and dedicated to great customer service. We will work to accommodate your needs and your busy schedule. We promise to provide to you dependable, honest and fair service each and every visit.
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee. Carmichael Heating guarantees all repair work performed with an unsurpassed 12 month parts & labor warranty.
- Extend Equipment Life. Routine maintenance increases the life of your equipment, protecting your investment.
- Same-Day Service or there is no diagnostic fee. We'll diagnose your repair the day you call or the trip's on us.
- Preferred Discount. Membership includes a 15% discount on any service part and labor required to resolve your system issue.
- Price Protection. The investment price of the agreement will be set on the activation date and shall not fluctuate throughout the remainder of the dates set forth, protecting you from future inflation.
- Lower Utility Cost. Regular inspections and a professional tune & clean will ensure that your heating and cooling system is operating at optimum potential, therefore keeping utility and repair costs to a minimum.
- No Worries. Regular maintenance gives you peace of mind. This will allow your system to operate trouble free and at peak efficiency. You will be provided a complete check-list upon completion of your professional tune & check by our technician on-site.
- Friendly Reminders. Members receive semi-annual reminders of upcoming planned maintenance, ensuring your equipment is properly maintained on regular scheduled visits.
- Flexible Scheduling. Schedule service at convenient times unavailable to the public, such as evenings and Saturdays. Your convenience comes first.