Think energy efficiency.
Geothermal systems use technology known as ground source heat pumps to make the transfer of hot and cool air more efficient. Because the system works with the relative temperature of the earth instead of the variable temperatures above ground, geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems.
- Homeowners receive superior energy ratings.
- Delivers comfortable air year-round, regardless of the temperature outdoors.
- Low operating costs.
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly.
- Requires lower maintenance than traditional heating/cooling systems.
- Many offer the ability to heat water free.
- Units are extremely quiet because there are no outside condensing units.
- Units take up less space than other types of HVAC systems.
- Geothermal units provide excellent zone air conditioning, allowing different parts of your home to be heated or cooled to different temperatures.
- Installing a geothermal unit increases the value of your home for resale.
Why choose Carmichael Heating & Air Conditioning to install your geothermal system?
Because of the technical knowledge and equipment needed to properly install the piping, a geothermal system installation is not a do-it-yourself project. Count on Carmichael Heating & Air Conditioning, your Muskegon area qualified and certified GHP installation team.